Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pancakes!

 Happy National Pancake Day!
Look at all those starberries! Oh, and the maple syrup!!
I think I am hungry all over again! Haha~
 
 
To celebrate this (very delicious) holiday I though I'd share my pancake mix :) This mix here can be made in batches, stored in zip locks and used whenever up to 6 months (or so). These a soft and fluffy and when done right, he edges will be nice and crispy too, yumm.
 

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/4 cups milk (You might need more or less depending on the consistency you like)
1 egg
3 tablespoons butter, melted
 
If you are going to store this, mix together all the dry ingredients and label the bag with the date and write the rest of the ingredients.
 
If you are going to make this to eat NOW (lol), go ahead and mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix n the egg and butter, and lastly add the milk. Go about 1/4 cup at a time until you reach the consistency you like. :)
 
 
I didn't include how to cook these, because well, I am almost sure that almost everyone know how to. But incase you don't shoot me an email :)
 
Anyways,  hope you guys are enjoying this holiday as much as I am!
And as always, if you try this send me pictured I would love to see them :)
 
Until next time!
 
 

No comments: