Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mini Series: Halloween Nails-Graveyard

Todays nail tutorial will come from my sister! She wanted to make me a spooky graveyard, and I think she accomplished that :)

Before we begin I do want to say that I am sorry for the quality of the pictures. I know that in some the colors are off. Honestly, I am not sure why. I did try to edit them but I could not get it right so I decided to leave them like that. I am sorry if this causes an inconvenience to you.!


  • grey nail polish (N.Y.C- Sidewalkers)
  • black nail polish (Wet'N'Wild- Black Creme)
  • white nail polish (Sinful Colors- Snow Me White)
  • silver nail polish (Wet'n'Wild Metallica)
  • gold glitter nail polish (Santee-Copper Kiss Glitter)
  • yellow nail polish ((N.Y.C- New York Taxi Creme) or gold hexagon glitter 
  • Clear topcoat (Sinful Colors- Clear Coat #1064)
  • nail brushes


Apply a clear base coat, then paint your nail grey. 

 With a small squared nail brush, draw on a cross.


With the same brush, draw a half oval next to the cross.

With the same brush, or a smaller one, outline your cross and tombstone with white.

Draw a small yellow dot for the moon. Or stick on the yellow hex glitter.

Draw a couple lines with the silver polish.

Finish of with the glitter nail polish over the grey so simulate stars. Add a topcoat and you are done!


This graveyard design is very simple and easy to do. If you want to jazz it up more or make it more spooky, draw on spiderwebs on the cross, or over the tombstone. Remember, your lines don't always have to be perfect! I honestly believe that not being so perfect acts character to the nails (but that could just be me, lol).

Any who, hope you enjoy this one! Next post will be a DIY :)
Until next time!







No comments: