Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mini Series: Halloween Nails- Mrs. Frankestein

Hello guys!
Sorry I have been absent after a week of regular posting...I have been coming up with ideas for this mini sereies HALLOWEEN NAILS!
Unfortunately, there won't be many Halloween DIY's..but I hope the nail tutorials will keep you satisfied :)
To kick things off, I will be sharing how to create Mrs. Frankenstein. 


Isn't she cute? :)
(And yes I know shes supposed to be green, but I saw this one on google images and I liked how it looked)


  • White polish (Sinful Colors-Snow Me White)
  • Red polish (Mary Kay-Coral Stone)
  • Black polish (NYC Black Cream)
  • Silver polish (Milani-Ms Milani)
  • Topcoat 
  • Small nail brush




After pitting on your clear base, paint your nail white.

 With your brush, draw hair leaving a small gap in between.

 Add a small stripe of silver.

 With the bottom of the brush (or a dotting tool) add two dots for the eyes.

Again with your brush, draw two lines above the dots you just made, and a long one bellow for the mouth.

 To finish, add two red lines for cheeks, and your topcoat. Clean around your nail and you are done!


As for the rest of the nails, you can paint them with the silver, or a green. It's all up to you.
Remember to not let the polish dry on the brush, and to clean it every time you are changing color.



Hope you guys enjoy this, and I will be back with a nother one soon :)
If there is any nail or DIY tutorial you'd like to see, please let me know!



No comments: