Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mini Series: Halloween Nails- Eyeballs

These would be perfect as an accent nail, don't ya think?
And hey, if blue is not your color, go ahead an use whatever color please you! There are going on YOUR nails after all. :)

Today, I will show you draw these super easy eyeball nails! This, in my opinion, are a Halloween staple. I hope ya'll enjoy the tutorial, and remember if you have any questions please let me know!
  • white nail polish (Sinful Colors- Snow Me White)
  • blue nail polish (Sinful Colors- Aquamarine)
  • red nail polidh (Mary Kay-Coral Stone)
  • black nail polish (Wet'n'Wild- Black Creme)
  • small nail art brush
  • clear nail polish (Wet'n'Wild- Clear)


Paint your nail white.

With the nail polish brush (or your nail brush) make a blue circle in the middle of you nail. 
I used the nail polish brush, and sadly it came out wonky but I think it adds to the creepiness.
With your nail polish brush, add a circle to the middle of the blue.
I put mine a bit off center so it would seem as the eye was looking away.


Now, using your nail art brush, make small red veins coming from the edges.
These are simple, draw them anywhere you want.

To finish it off, add a small white dot to the black and blue. This is to give it more depth, and it makes it look more like an eyeball when it is reflecting light.

Apply a top coat and you are done!

As for the rest of the nails, I left mines white. You could draw this on all of them but I liked it more as just an accent. Also, if you want to add a bit more creepiness to this, you could use red food coloring or red lipstick around your nail to make it seem like bloody. :)



Don't forget to send me pictures if you do try this or tag me on instagram! (SunshinesImaginarium)
Until next time!


No comments: