Thursday, September 5, 2013

4 easy snacks

Today I want to share with you my top 4 super easy and healthy go to snacks! These here keep me going until my next meal, specially on days I go to school. 
These 4 snacks are super easy to make, and I can almost guarantee that you have the ingredients in your home already, and that you are going to love them as well! :) 
I am going to list a couple of facts as to why I love these, and I hope I can bring you some new knowledge.



Nuts & Grapes
  • A couple almonds can keep you full for a couple hours
  • Almonds are packed with manganese, vitamin E, magnesium, vitamin B2
  • Almonds can help reduce your cholesterol levels/heart disease
  • Almonds protects against high blood pressure
  • Almonds can help protect you again diabetes
  •  Peanuts are packed with protein and fiber
  • Peanuts also help reduce high cholesterol and heart disease
  • Grapes are packed with vitamins K and C
  • Grape seeds are full of antioxidants
  • Eating grapes when you have a tummy ache will help settle it
  • Grapes can aid in weight loss/ keeping weight



 Frozen blueberries

  • Packed with vitamins C, E, riboflavin, niacin, and folate 
  • Assist in weight lost/keeping your weight
  • Can help prevent wrinkling
  • Protects parts of the brain from outside toxins
  • Help in preventing cancer
  • They contain  iron, magnesium, manganese, and potassium., which are important for your body



Carrots and ranch
(I know that the ranch is not healthy, but c'mon a tablespoon or two is not going to harm you!)

  • Carrots will help you keep a healthy looking skin
  • They help you digest
  • Help keep your body in balance
  • Carrots are rich in potassium
  • Kill nasty germs in your mouth, which leads to less tooth decay
  • Carrots help your eyes, hair, and nails to grow and look better!


Yogurt Parfait
  • Yogurt can decrease yeast infection
  • Helps lower cholesterol
  • Rich in calcium (If you don't like drinking milk, eat some yogurt!)
  • Can help aid in weigh loss 
  • Packed with good bacteria, helps clean your body which means your body can absorb nutrients better

I really hope I was able to offer you a bit of knowledge on these foods, some of which you might already eat and didn't know all they did for you! My goal here is to encourage you to go for the healthy stuff, and know (and look for) the benefits that these will bring. Hopefully you were able to enjoy this post :) If you want to see some more snack that are super beneficial to you, let me know! :)




No comments: