Friday, November 1, 2013

Review-32 Flavors Nail Candy (Nail Polish)

(From left to right: Blurred Lines, Power Trip, Love on Top, Hell on Heels, Brown Sugar, and Holy Grail. )
Launching on 11/29/2013

I am so excited to be able to bring this indie polish review for you all! I did receive these polishes for free, but all opinions are my own, and I am being honest with you all. (Really!)


Let's begin!
Before I start on the polishes individually, I must say this collection (IT WAS ALL A DREAM) was a nice surprise. The polishes do have glitter, but they are not glitter bombs like I am used to seeing with many Indie polish brands. The colors are pigmented, and the glitter is just enough. Also, the coverage is great! I only needed ONE coat with most of these! Oh, and the formula is great! It goes on very easy AND easily!


Blurred Lines: Cobalt blue with micro glitter.

(In direct sunlight)

(Two thin coats)


 Power Trip:  Jade green with micro glitters.

(In direct sunlight)

(Two thin coats)


Love on Top: Pumpkin orange with micro glitters.
This one here, looked to be very sheer in the bottle, but once I put it on, it was very pigmented! 

(In direct sunlight)

(One coat)


Hell on Heels: Apple red with micro glitters.


(In direct sunlight)

(One coat)

Brown Sugar: Chocolate brown with micro glitters.


(In direct sunlight)

(One coat)

Holy Grail:  Large hex glitters and small round glitters suspended in clear polish.

(In direct sunlight)

(One coat)

I can honestly say that these polishes are worth buying. Brown sugar, Love on Top, Power Trip and Blurred Lines are definitely going to make an appearance in all my fall nail designs. Hell on Heels and Holy Grail will be a staple during Christmas season. :)

-------------------------------------------------
For more information:
 Website (Not up yet)
Instagram : @32flavorsnailcandy
Email: Flavorsnailcandy@yahoo.com 

Like what you saw?
Nee-Nee (the maker of these beauties) is hosting a giveaway on her Instagram! Three lucky winners will win the entire collection! Head on over to Instagram page for all the rules!



-Until next time! ♥


No comments: