Friday, November 8, 2013

DIY-Infinity Ring



I hope these are still popolar! Haha. I had completely forgotten I had these pictures/tutorial for you guys!
Luckily I went through my memory card before deleting it. 
Anyways, for these, you need a THING A MA JIG. It is the contraption I have pictured down below. These can be found at Michaels. Use a coupon when you can!! If you don't have one of these, you can go ahead an use round nose pliers. :) AND, the wire must be the one pictured below (German Style). You can use the 20 like I did, or the 22.
Let's get started!
-German Style wire
-Thing a ma jig
-Wire cutters
-Round nose pliers
-Ring mandrel (or a chapstick)



1.Cut a 5 inch piece of wire. Wrap it around two of your thing a ma jig poles like below.
If you are using pliers, you're going to do the same thing.

 2. You're going to end up with something like this.
 3. Now cut off the tails....
 4. Using your ring mandrel or chap stick make a circle.
 Cut off the ends to get a horseshoe shape...
 5.Using your round nose pliers, curl both ends out.
 6. Attach your infinite symbol and you are done!



If you give this tutorial a try show me your recreations!
Don't forget you can tag me on instagram, email me or commnet down below!If you enjoyed this tutorial, share it!


-Until next time <2


No comments: