Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Movember

 I am very happy to show you my Movember nails!

In case you don't already know, Movember is “No shave November.” It  is when men grow beards to raise awareness for men’s mental health issues, in addition to testicular and prostate cancers.
Often times mean, and women, will come together and fund raise for the cause.
And sometimes, at the end of the month, Mustache parties will be thrown in celebration of a month long beard/mustache growing achievement. 

If you would like to know more or to donate to the cause, you can go HERE.
To donate, you can go HERE.

Anyways, for my nails I used : Blurred Lines and Holy Grail by 32Flavors Nail Candy
My little mustache is made out of polymer clay. It came out a bit too thick, but I was overall happy with it.
If you'd like a tutorial on it, please let me know!

I know I am super late on writing about this, but better late then never! Right? Haha



The ceramic little bird I am holding is what inspired the colors. 
P.s. I made that bird in ceramics about a year ago. :)



Plase, if you have any questions or request feel free to write to me! 
Also, if by any chance any of you reading this want to be pen pals, email me! 
(Precious.Desert.Rose@gmail.com)


-Until next time! <3

No comments: