Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Latte!


I wish you could have all smelled this as I was making it!
The aroma of pumpkin pie completely took over my whole kitchen, and it was amazing!

Now, I don't know how it is where you live, but here, every time I try and get a latte from Starbucks, the lines are long! Sometimes out the door, and c'mon who really has time to wait? I know I don't! I did a quick Google search and hundreds of recipes came up, but this one won me over! LOL.
It is super simple, and if you bake pumpkin pies you already have the ingredients! PLUS, you get a whole lot more from this then you would at Starbucks. Haha.


-2 cups milk
-2 tablespoons sugar
-2 tablespoons pumpkin puree (I used fresh one, but from a can is okay)
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 
-1/2 cup strong coffee





Hope you try this! Trust me, you will love it! There might not be anything better for the fall them this..it is like a pumpkin pie in a cup!


If you try it let me know!


P.S. Sunshines Imaginarium ya esta en espanol! Puedes entral cliqueando AQUI :)

-Until next time!






No comments: