Monday, November 11, 2013

Baked Parmesan Chicken

Yummy in my tummy!

Just like the last post, I found the pictures for this is an old memory card and I am excited! Haha,
Why on earth would anyone be excited about chicken you ask? Well, this chicken is extra special! It is coated in Parmesan cheese! And let me tell you THAT is something to be excited about! Ha! This chicken goes well with anything! I set it on a bed of spaghetti but it would be perfect with rice and other pastas. Oh, and it is super in a sand which! 

Before we get started, I know that is is  not the 'traditional' way of coating chicken, but it makes it so much easier for me. Give it a try, I promise you will save a lot of time. :)

-4 to 6 chicken breast
-3 large eggs
-2 tablespoons milk
-1/2 cup flour
-2 cups bread crumbs
-1 cup Parmesan cheese
-pinch of italian spices (optional)
-butter

-

-Preheat oven to 350-
1. Rinse and prepare your chicken by cutting off any excess fat, and cutting in half if it is to big.

2. In one bowl whisk the eggs and milk. In another, mix the flour, bread crumb, Parmesan cheese and spices.


 3. Coat your chicken with the egg mixture, then with the bread crumb mix. Make sure to give it a good coat. I only coated it once, but twice would have been much better.
4.Arrange in a single layer on a butter coated baking dish. Bake until chicken is fully cooked!!!



I hope you give this recipe a try, and if you do please let me know how you like it!
Don't forget to share if you like what you see!
Also, if you have any suggestions or things you'd like me to post, please send me an email (precious.desert.rose@gmail.comm)

Until next time <3

No comments: