Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Recipe- Cinnamon Swirl Bread (Video)


Hi guys! 
Today I bring you a super easy recipe for cinnamon swirled bread. :)


Let me just tell you right now, you will fall in love with this bread! It tastes exactly like the cinnamon rolls that you buy at store. Try it once it is out the oven, and oh my, your taste buds will go wild! Haha.

Since it is the start of all, I wanted to make something that captures the essence, and I think I did good. HAHAHA! I swear you will fall in love with it! Even more so because the texture is that of a cake!

Let's get started!



 For the BREAD:


  • 3 cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 4 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 melted butter
For the TOPPING:
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp cinnamon 
For the GLAZE: (optional)

  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 5 tbsp milk (more or less)
  • 1 tsp vanilla






If you try this recipe let me know how it turns out for you!
Oh, before I forget, I have something special coming in the next post, or two. LOL!


Until next time!

No comments: