Saturday, October 12, 2013

DIY- Spider Rings!

 Hi guys!
Today I bring you a cute DIY that I thought would be perfect for Halloween. :)

     If any of you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I am doing @Savannahsdiys Halloween October challenge. Well yesterdays, it was to make a spider out of pine comes. Well, there was no around me (booo!!!). I still wanted to do something with the spider theme, so I said why not a pretty gold and jeweled glow in the dark ring! 
     I headed into my local dollar three and lo and behold-I found a variety pack with bath, skull, and spider rings! Oh, my mind is just buzzing with ideas!
     Anyways, read down below to read how I achieved this. :)



  • spider ring
  • nail polish, or acrylic paint (I used nail polish, Santee in Rich Gold #M71A)
  • rhinestones
  • glow in the dark polish, or acrylic paint ( I used nail polish, Sinful Colors in Glow in the Dark #1353)

  1. Paint your ring your desired color. Adding two coats if needed.
  2. While the polish is still wet, add your rhinestones.
  3. Allow your base coat to dry.
  4. Paint with glow in the dark paint, and allow to dry.
Viola, you are done!



Wasn't that easy? Haha!

I hope you have fun making these!
And please, if you do, send me pictures to (Precious.Desert.Rose@Gmail.com) or tag me on Instaram (SunshinesImaginarium).

Until next time!



No comments: