Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polish Review


Hi guys and dolls! Today I bring you a review for Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes. I received three polishes from Influenster for reviewing purposes so I am very excited to share them with you.
If you have seen the advertising for these, you have seen that there is 7 benefits in 1 bottle. The polish consists of a base coat and top coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color,  chip resistance, and a gel shine finish. How awesome is that? Use one of these polishes and you are done! 

The card that came with these (pictured below) states that women preferred these over Revlon and Essie nail polishes for color coverage, speed of application, streak free application, the brush, and the time saved. I do agree with these statements in full. Let me tell you why:

Color coverage: The color is great. These are super pigmented and only need two coats to have full coverage. Jaded was the only polish that applied very sheer, but with the second coat I had full coverage. 
Speed of application: Because these colors are greatly pigmented, application is fast! I did three strokes per coat and it was done. Usually with other polishes I need about 6 or more stokes to achieve a even and pigmented  coat.
Streak free application: The polishes went on very smooth on the first coat. I had no trouble with it being even. Absolutely no streak what so ever.
Brush: The brush in these polishes is great! These polishes have a flat brush, which helps make application so much easier and faster. If you've ever had a flat brush polish you know that it is the best!
Time saved: I don't think you really save too much time with these, but you do shave a couple minutes off doing your nails. Because this polish is pigmented, and the brush is flat, you finish much faster. In my opinion drying time is still the same.


 Jaded (540)
Two coats, flash. The picture is as true to the color as I could get it. This is such a pretty turquoise color. Unlike other turquoise color I have tried, this one was not streaky. 

 Pat on the Black (510)
Two coats, flash. This color is really dark in person. Unfortunately, my camera would not capture it in its true beauty. This is a deep purple, almost black.

Red My Lips (470)
Two coats, flash. As true to color as I could get it. This is a bright red with a hint of pink while still wet. It dried to a very beautiful shade of red.

I love that these apply thick. It is not globby or anything, just thick. It goes on smooth, and its just amazing. Have you tried these before? If so, what are your thoughts. I know I will definitely be purchasing some more!

For more information: 
Website: SallyHansen.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/SallyHansen
Twitter: @SallyHansen/ @SallyHansenCA
Instagram: _SallyHansen
Hashtag: #CSMTKO

I will have a new post tomorrow for day 13 of the #nailartjan challenge!
-See you tomorrow <3

No comments: