Sunday, January 12, 2014

#nailartjan- Day 11- Pastel Blue


Hey ! So today I bring you the mani I did for day 11 of @CaliforniaNails Instagram challenge. The color/theme for today was pastel blue, unfortunately I don't have a really good pastel blue nail polish. The only one I have is by N.Y.C and it very streaky and super sheer. I used about 6 coats to get the coverage that I wanted! It ended up being a bit streaky still, but I am glad that a top coat will work wonders and smooth out any imperfections.
In the end I loved this mani. The softness and shimmer of the polish reminded me of Cinderella. I ended up using small blue heart rhinestones to add a bit of a sparkle. All in all these are very simple, but I think they would be cute for a princess party or for my nieces nails.

No flash.
I used N.Y.C nail polish in Cashmere Cream (#124A)

Flash.

So what do you think? Does it remind you of Cinderella?
Before I forget, please excuse my horrible clean up! I ran out of acetone taking off the glitter mani I had before. I was left using alcohol and  my nail brush. :(

Hope you liked these! And hey, its not too late to take part in this fun challenge!


-Until next time! <3

No comments: