Friday, January 10, 2014

#nailartjan- Day 09- Pattern



Hi guys! So today, again a day late, i bring you my design for this months nail art challenge. Day 9 in pattern. Yesterday I did not have much time do think of anything so I went for something simple. I actually did two different patterns. I was able to do this because I only removed the accent nail from Day 6's disaster. I decided to leave them because I didn't have much time to remove all the glitter, and I had really liked the color combination. For my first design I made a simple cheetah print. I liked it, but thought it was a bit to simple, so I decided to make a few flowers for an accent nail and stamp the rest with a polka design.

------------------------------------------

The first pattern/print I did. For this one I used two Rimmel London Lasting Finishing Pro colors in Hot Cocoa, and Steel Gray.

Color Zone- No Name ( Bought this in a Instagram destash)
Santee- White
Santee-Modern Purple
Salon Perfect- Loopy Lime


I used the soft lavender for the stamping, and I love it! I really think this makes it look more soft and dainty. 
For the polka dots I used a Bumdle Monster plate (#BM19).

Up close- Unfortunately right when I was stamping I noticed I had a bit of polish coming off by my cuticle. I decided to just leave it alone as I did not want to add another coat of glitter. Sorry!

I hhope you find this as cute as I did, haha!
Until next time! <33

No comments: