Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Black Label Nails Polish Review+Swatches


Aren't those bottles just the cutest?! These three beauties are by Black Label Nails polish by Jennifer. I was so happy when she let me watch/review for her, lol. I did not get to pick the colors, but I love them! She sent me two solids, and a glitter topper to test/review/swatch.

When I first opened my package, it was love at first sight. I absolutely love the square bottle (these are minis), and the label. The label is just the cutest! I love anything with skulls, so this is just...love. Haha!



The polishes she sent me: Sick Hearts, Supernova Champagne, Silver + Cold.

 Sick Hearts is a glitter topper with blue hearts and hexes in grey,blue and white.

I am not a big fan of glitter toppers, but I loved this one. First of all, it as hearts. I have a couple of other polishes with heart but I always have to fish them out. I don't like that! I was so happy when at the first swipe of this I had two hearts on my nails. I also really liked that the glitter was easy to spread on, no need to dab it on. 


 Two coats of Sick Hearts over Silver+Cold. No top coat.

__________

 Supernova Champagne is such a pretty duo chrome. It has a silver look in the bottle, with hints of a brown base. I don't know that this picture does the colors justice! 

This one is my favorite! Depending on which way you hold the bottle, the polish looks silver or a silvery brown (if that makes sense). The polish applied very well and I had full coverage with two coats. It was a bit streaky at first, but It was due to the weather (cold). Once it was at room temperature, it went on even and super smooth. The color shows well even in one coat, and it is easy to layer in case you want even more color.

Two coats of Supernova Champagne, no top coat.
________

Silver + Cold is a blue chrome color. This one also has a silver/rainbow shimmer to it in the light.

Just like Supernova Champagne, this one was super easy to apply. I, again, only, needed two thin coats to achieve complete coverage and get the color I wanted. I really liked that this polish goes on light because it makes layering much easier. I can go light or dark depending on the amount of coats I add. 


Two coats of Silver+Cold, no top coat.

-----

Overall I give these a 10/10. I like that they feature a flat brush, and do not take ages to dry. In my opinion they are pigmented enough,and the colors are true to the bottle in two coats. Oh, and these don't have a nasty smell to them either. 

I recomment you guys go and check her polishes out! As of right now she has 10 listen on her Etsy, and let me tell you they are too cute! If you'd like to see swatcher for the other 7 polishes head on over to her Instagram


If you'd like to purchase your own, you can find them here:
Instagram: BlackLabelNails

A huge thanks to Jennifer for these beauties! 

-<3



No comments: