Saturday, January 18, 2014

#nailartjan-Day 16- Gradient

 (Nature is stared because I did do it, but I didn't like how it came out so I did not post it)

Hey guys! Hope you all doing well! We are now halfway through the challenge! I think I might actually finish this one, and that makes me so happy!
So, as I said above, I did not post day 13 (Nature) because I did not like it. I wanted to do a moon over two fingers, and tree shadow on the rest but that did not happen. It ended up looking so messy, and it just wasn't what I had hoped for. 

This gradient mani wasn't what I was hoping for either, but it turned out way better then my nature one. I wanted to do a water marble on my nails but that was a fail, so I opted for just a sponge to achieve a  watercolors effect. I wanted my nail to look like pretty ocean water. Do you think I achieved that? I will deffinately be doing this with different colors at a later time. I was thinking maybe in the summer I could use all neons or pastels! But we shall see.

Accent nail: Revlon-Urban, Sally Hansen- Jaded, and Sinful Colors- Aquamarine. I have Sinful Colors- Snow me White as a base for the accent nail.
The rest of the nails are two coats of Sinful Colors- Aquamarine,

Up close! I swear I don't have polish on my edges, its the light reflecting on my cuticle oil.

If you'd like to see a tutorial for how I did this, please let me know!

-<33



No comments: