Sunday, December 29, 2013

#JollyVoxBox

hi guys! Guess what? I made it into this months Vox Box!!! I was so excited when I received the email saying I was in, and even more so when I received my tracking info! Haha! I was even more exited when I actually received it. I kinda stalked my mailman for a couple days..oops. So, for those of you who don't know what a Vox Box is, you can find more information HERE

In my #JollyVoxBox I received  Skinny Cow chocolates, Ducklings Mini Rolls, Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer, NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow, and Puffs Soft & Strong To Go Tissue pack.

Skinny Cow Divine Chocolates Candy- $3.99/box, $1.99/pouch
@TheSkinnyCow / Facebook

 There are by far my favorite item in the box but that might be just because they are chocolate. Really good choloate. Can you believe there is only 130 calories per pouch?! Every pouch contains 3 pieces of chocolate squares. I have tried a few other Skinny Cow products (like their ice creams) so I knew these would be good, but they where more then good. These are delicious is every way. I just love the chocolates smoothness with the peanut butter and the fact that these are a low calorie snack. I'll be honest, I didn't think three small chocolate would be enough to satisfy my craving for chocolate, but it was just the right amount. These chocolates are not at all too sweet either.


Rimmer London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer- $5.49-$5.99

Let me start of by saying, I am not a fan of having anything but chapstick on my lips. I absolutely hate the feeling of anything "heavy" on my lips (or any other part of my face, haha), but this was just perfect. I really liked that it went on smooth (this has a sponge tip applicator), and that it was not sticky at all. I also really like the smell. Is that weird? Hmm, it smelled sorta..flowery. It just has a really good smell and great coverage. These are available in 14 shades.


Ducklings Mini Rolls-$2-$3
@TheDuckBrand/ Facebook

I have not yet tried this tape roll because I am not sure yet what project I want to use it with, but I am pretty positive that it works great. If you have ever tried any product the DuckTape, you know that you receive great quality products. I do like that these are tiny though. I think I might use it as the trim to a duct tape wallet..hmmm. If you have ever made one, you know it is a hassle sometimes to cut the tape to the perfect thickness, so give this a try!


Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack- 0.49 cents/pack
@Puffs / Facebook

Ladies ( & gents) you NEED these! I was sick when I recieved these and let me tell you, they are a nose saver! My nose was stating to peel from the constant blowing and it was gross, and hurting; these saved me. The ones here have lotion, so not only are they soft but they moisturize your nose with every blow! I liked that these didn't feel wet because of the lotion, that was a really big plus. I swear, you need these if you are sick (or not). My nose is thankful to the Influenster team for these! Haha

NYC HD Color Trio Eyeshadow- $2.99
@NewYorkColor/ Facebook 

Like I said before, I don't like anything on my face. I gave this a try (with the help of my sister), and although it is something I won't purchase for myself, i liked it. I liked it because the colors in the pallet I received were neithral, and lightweight. I think that if I was a regular make up wearer I would have never known these were on my eyes. I also think it is great for  beginners makeup. Each shadow has where to put it, so you don't have to think about it, and the colors compliment each other. We did a smoky eye using these, but I am sure you can do other looks. Also, even though the colors were nude, you can still tell that they are well pigmented. The colors are also really easy to blend. 

If you have tried any of these products, please let me know!
Also, if you'd like an invitaion to Influenster, message me! I only have 5!

<3 Until Next Time <3

-P.S I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!
P.P.S- I recieved these item from free form Influenster. All opinions are my own!



No comments: