Monday, December 23, 2013

Dainty Digits Polish-Review


 The loot! Look at all those pretties :)

------------------------------
Hey guys and dolls! How are you today? I hope you are good and enjoying the holidays! Also, am I the only one that thinks Christmas is creeping up on us?! I swear, it seems like just yesterday we were having our Thanksgiving dinner! Any who, today I bring you a review on some pretty awesome indie polishes! These here are Dainty Digits polishes by Anetress. I am in love with all the polishes she has!  So much that it was
 kind of hard to pick and choose with ones I wanted. If i could have I would have bought all of them, no joke. I ended up getting 11; 7 full sized ones, and 4 minis (1 is missing because I gave it to my sister in law). I choose two polishes from her Galaxy  collection, the whole set from the Sun Shine City collection, the three pack mini set from the Color Morphis collection and, one from her mini polishes sets. I just cannot stress enough how much I love these! I will definitely be buying more from her in the near future! Anyways lets get started!

The polishes:
Black Hole Sparkle, direct sunlight

Black Hole Sparkle is a charcoal grey colored polish with a holo effect. Top two fingers are over black. Two coats, and NO top coat. 
This color went on smooth, and I only needed two coats to get full coverage. The holo effect is so pretty to stare at in the sunlight! Just look at it! It remind me of what I imagined a spell would look like..Hmmm...
 One thing I did not like was that it wasn't as dark as I expected it to be. In the Storenvy picture this polish looks almost black. When I applied it on, it was very sheer and a charcoal grey.

Cosmic Chaos, direct sunlight

Cosmic chaos is a  powdery grey with a holo effect. Top two fingers are over black. Two coats,and NO top coat.
This is one of my favorite colors! As with Black Hole Sparkle, the application was smooth and only two coats were needed to achieve full coverage. You can't really tell in this picture, but the holo effect in this one is BIG! I like it more on its own then I do on top the black. 

Mini polishes, flash on

No Way! is a silvery green with holo and duo chrome effects.
Oh My Gosh is a copper colored polish with holo and duo chrome effects.
Aurora shimmer, is a very soft lavender color with a holo effect.

All on bare nails; two coats with no topcoat. Taken using flash.

Oh My Gosh!: This polish looks like a very shinny penny, at least to me! Haha. It is a duo chrome polish that has hints of red and a bit of orange in certain angles. It also has a very shiny holo effect that makes it much more bright in the sun.
No Way: This polish is a silvery green. It looks more green in the bottle but once I applied it, it has more of a silver look to it. The polish has hints of purple and a dark grey depending on the angle. It also is a holo polish.
Aurora Shimmer: This polish is another of my favorites. I will definitely have to order the full size soon. It is the pretties and softest lilac purple with micro holo glitters. The holo in this one was very subtle but beautiful. It is perfect for winter and spring. 

The application on all three was very smooth. 



Sun Shine City collection, direct sunlight

The polishes appear white in the bottle until they are charged by the sun on a uv lamp.

L-R:  
Mandarin Rays (Orange)
Solar Flares (Yellow)
Chartreusse Charmer (Blue)
Crimson Sun (Red)
Heliotrope Haven (Purple)

 ____________________________

Now these, these are a nice surprise! They appear white but put them in the sun and the change is instant! I was very pleased by the intensity in these once charged. The picture does not do them any justice! The polish went on smooth, and very evenly.

 I should have a video on my YouTube soon with these! So look out for that!
I know I repeated myself through this post, but that is because these was nothing else to say about these. They really do have great coverage and they are smooth to apply. They were all just amazing! Honestly. you all need to go and buy some of these. Just think of how pretty and sparkly your fingers will look in the following seasons!

Until next time! <3





Dainty Digits Polish
Storenvy
Instagram
Kik: dainty_digits_polish








No comments: