Saturday, August 24, 2013

Artist Features

Hello all!

Starting next week I will start featuring artists on my blog! I hope to have one or two a month, but that will depend on how many sign up, lol. And for that I will need your help!
If you know anyone, or you yourself are an artist and would like to be featured please send me an email at precious.desert.rose@gmail.com so I can give you the full details!
Also, add ARTIST FEATURE as the subject and answer the following questions :


  1. Would you be comfortable with providing a picture of yourself and minor personal details (i.e age,general location)? 
  2. This is completely up to you, but would you be interested in hosting a giveaway for the readers?
  3.  Would you be able to provide good quality pictures of your work?
I am really looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Please, if you know anyone who would be interested, send them to this post! haha


-Sunshine

No comments: