Saturday, August 10, 2013

New items & update

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well! Sorry that I have not posted in a while, I was sick last week, and this week I've been working on new items for my MIIDUU shop.  I can't promise that I will be posting anything this week, but I do promise I will post something new soon. I will still be doing a couple more posts on bracelets, and after that I will change it up with different DIYs and cooking posts. Also since many of you have started school,  I will try my best to post a couple school related DIY's soon as well.

Remember, if you have any ideas or questions feel free to leave a comments on a post or message me! You can use the CONTACT ME on the side bar, or email me directly at precious.desert.rose@gmail.com.

Anyways, here are some pics of what I've been working on:

 Perler bead china doll

 clay frames

 key chains 

 magnets 

and more perler beads



I will have these up and more on my MIIDUU store by the end of next week :)

See you all soon!!!

-Sunshine xx

No comments: