Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DIY- 3 step above the knuckle ring


Hi guys! Today I bring you this super easy DIY above the knuckle ring. For this ring here, that kinda looks like a bulls nose ring. you only need a few materials and it is only THREE steps! Can't get any easier then that! :) 
I first saw rings like this on Instagram a couple months back, and thought there were really cute, so I decided to make my own. I've also made one with chain, and an infinity one. I will be adding a tutorial for those sometime soon too, so be on the lookout :)


  •  26 gauge wire (Wal-Mart carries this for around 3 dollars)
  • Jewelry Glue (I used G.S Hypo Cement Jewelry glue)
  • Small beads (about the size of  seed bead)
  • Wire cutters
  • Ring Mendrel or anything round about the size of your finger (i.e. a chapstik)



1. Cut about 1 inch of wire

 2. Using your mendrel, or round onject, make a horseshoe shape. 
 Measure around your finger, and cut any excess wire
 3. Add a bit of glue to the ends and add your bead. 


VIOLA! You are done! See, super easy! And it looks cute too, very dainty and girly :)
I hope you enjoyed this DIY, and give it a try. :D
Until next time!!!!

No comments: