Thursday, October 6, 2016

A quick update...

Hello!

Is anyone there? I sure hope so!
It had been a while since I have been on here and a lot has happened since.
As of July of this year I am a mom!
This has brought a lot of excitement in my life, as well as the motivation to get back to blogging. 
This time around things will be a bit different; I am going to start putting book reviews. Now, I will NOT be doing only newly released books. I will include books from years past that I am currently reading, (Somehow I have more time to read now that I have a baby, haha.

Also, if anyone is interested in baby related blog posts please let me know! And no, I will not be creating separate blogs for anything. When I started this blog years ago I choose the name ESTI LOVES because here you will find what I love; cooking, DIY, reading, nails and so on. For this same reason I created the tabs at the top. The tabs will help you get to what YOU like quickly.

I hope to start writing new post soon, but until then I hope you are having a great day


-Esti

No comments: