Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Vintage Rose Mani



Hi guys!

So the other day I was browsing through Google and found the image below. I completely fell in love with it and decided that not only did I need it as my tablets and phones wallpaper, but that it needed to be on my nails too.

There is just something about this image that really caught my attention. I think it is the combination of colors, and the fact that this image contains some of my favorite things-roses and polka dots.

At first I really wanted the roses on every nail but decided against that because I thought it would be too much, what do you think? Overall I am in love with my nails. I absolutely love the vintage-y look of them, and adore the combination of the colors. 

I am positive I will be recreating these again, and I will definitely be experimenting with other color combinations! 

Do you think I captured the essence of the wallpaper in my nails?

-Until Next Time <3



Colors Used:
Base- Sinful Color in Mint Apple
Polka Dots- Sinful Colors in Snow Me White (#1)
Roses- Sinful Colors in Thimbleberry (#108), Sailors Delight (#1235) ans Spoiled in My Silicone Popped (#S007)
Leafs- Sinful Colors in Innocent (#944)








No comments: